Thursday, February 12, 2015

Am I A Pinterest Addict?



Most people view Pinterest as a way to pass the time, but I genuinely use it as a tool. I find so many projects on Pinterest, and so much inspiration! I use Pinterest as a search engine almost as much as I use Google! No, wait…I probably use it more. 

A lot of my inspiration comes from Pinterest. I have a board for everything! I made a board for crochet before I learned how to crochet merely because I wanted to learn. After I finally learned how to crochet, I started pinning things like crazy. I ended up with a board with over 800 pins! After I finally learned how to crochet it started getting tedious to find things I wanted to do, so I eventually made several more crochet boards and started organizing. I had so many pins I couldn’t even organize all of them! I just got tired of doing it! And I know I need even more subcategories for my crochet boards. I don’t know if I’ll ever get that under control!

One of my favorite boards is my “Handy Tips and Tricks.” This is kind of my catch-all space. I have home improvement tips, natural remedies, life hacks, and most importantly, I have survival skills pinned here. You know…just in case there’s a zombie apocalypse or something…

On my own, I have 44 different boards. And now, since I’ve created our business Pinterest profile, and have added myself to the boards from the business account, I have 56 total boards! (That’s not counting my secret boards!) 

Do I have a problem?
I don’t know.
Maybe I’m just really organized and I have a lot of interests?
Don’t judge me…

Till next time!
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment